Friday, November 2, 2007

NaKniSweMo

Sure, we're a day or two late in starting, but that's okay -- we have 28 more! Who's in with me? Come on! Knit a sweater in the month of November, with Knitgrrl and the group over on Ravelry.

I'm going to make this one:
It's the Star-Crossed Cardigan, over on Anthropologie. I'm going to make it out of some chocolate brown Cascade Eco Wool from the stash, on size 9 needles, with long sleeves. I haven't cast on, but I've swatched and sketched and I think I've figured out how it works. Sure, I've made sweaters before, and in less than a month, too, but the challenge here for me is to do this sweater and the 3 pairs of socks and the shawl I have lined up for holiday gifts. Woo hoo!

Who's with me? Come on girls! Let's knit sweaters!

3 comments:

lil purl aka Beth said...

Do sweaters for other people count? I'm starting on Beau for Ryan pretty soon! (like tomorrow!)

Chelsea said...

Does my sweater that I started in September count?

Adrienne said...

lil purl, of course sweaters for other people count! :) and the sweater started in september... hmm... i think with nanowrimo, you have to start and finish your novel in the month of november, but whatever. rules schmules!!!

let's knit sweaters!