Friday, August 10, 2007

can't get no satisfaction

Dangit, dangit, dangit.

I spent an hour or so tonight working on the Knucks. Just 18 more rounds per glove before I go into the final ribbing. I'm hoping to dust those off this weekend during our "Knitterday", during which we'll be watching Clueless and Jane Eyre. God, I love my friends.

Just as a gesture, I decided to knit a row on the Sizzle. I don't want the poor thing to languish. At the end of my row, I reached for my handy-dandy kacha kacha. To my horror, it had somehow ticked itself off a row in my knitting bag, thus raping me of the exquisite delight of hearing that "kacha kacha" sound.

I retire this evening feeling wholly and utterly dissatisfied.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

awwww...that's the saddest thing I've ever heard :(

Nina said...

wow, that's like when you feel like you need to sneeze but then it goes away instead of getting the satisfaction of actually sneezing.