Thursday, August 23, 2007

Gift Update

Sweatpea socks for my sister-1 done and 1 to go. Her birthday is in a little over 3 weeks, so I'd better get cracking!

Linen Hand Towel fro my SIL-1/4 done of 1, 1 and 3/4 to go. This, I'm hoping, will be a pretty fast knit now that I've deciphered the pattern. The pattern is easy but the way they wrote it up is super confusing! I think I'm done tinking for now.

Modern Log Cabin Baby Blanket for childhood friend-it's going along swimingly. I'm going to have NO troubles finishing this by January. YAY! Or even December as I imagine that Lisa will be here for the holidays (but maybe not since she'll be 3 weeks from her due date...hmmmm)

Anything for me? Well I cast on the stockings again but that's about it. I want to focus on the socks and hand towels before I do anything for me =D

No comments: