Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My new stash home

I finally bought a new dresser to house my stash. I can't wait! We bought it at an awesome furniture sale so now all I have to do is stain it and presto, my yarn has a new home! Check it out. Isn't it beuuuuutiful!


Currently, my stash is stored in the sad coffee table so hopefully, I can get it out of there soon!
On another note, here are updates to my current WIPs. First is the shifting sands scarf for my mom, second is the clementine shawlette for my bridesmaids:This weekend, the ladies are knitting ornaments at Snoop's house. I can't wait! =)

4 comments:

Snoop Frog ~~~@ said...

Your fast knitting makes me want to cry.

Love the new yarn shack! What color stain?

Chelsea said...

I second that emotion ^^^

Adrienne said...

Wow, that's some speedy knitting@! The Clementine is turning out so beautiful!

lil purl aka Beth said...

thanks for all the compliments! i wish I could say that I do knit fast but it's all the early morning knits at 6 am. =) I'm planning on staining the dresser an antique cherry color to match all the bedroom furniture. I can't wait!!!

m.c.: remind me to tell you of this crazy dream i had of you, your man, and your stash! it had noob toob in it too. bizarrrrrrre!