Tuesday, September 18, 2007

cheerio, but be back soon!


I'm very pleased to announce that minus a few more inches of lining, Mr. Bones is finished! YAAAAAAAY!

My sincere hope is that I won't need to line on the plane, but no telling how tomorrow will shape up.

Which leads me nicely to my next main point: I'm off to Blighty tomorrow. Off to eat scones and drink tea and woo Harry Potter! Okay, not really... that's just gross.

I prefer crumpets. X-D


I'll be sure to take more detailed pics of Mr. Bones once he's been gifted, as well as post a few notes about my mods. I'll also try to update with any and all knitting adventures that happen while I'm across the pond.

Be sure to check out my other blog for any non-knitting adventures that happen to happen upon me.

Don't think of this as a goodbye. Think of it as a cheerio!




2 comments:

Jen said...

Love the hat! Have fun! :)

geekgirl said...

Teh hat!! It iz loverly!! XD