Sunday, September 30, 2007

Pictures of my urchin

I finally found my camera so here's the pictures of the sad, ugly, little urchin. Ah, urchin in the sunshine...


I do like how it looks from the top. It really is like a sea urchin.

But it looks horrible on me. Adam said it looks like a Muslim prayer cap. I know it's just because it's too small but it's not encouraging me to make a new one. (pay no attention to the pasty face and slightly crazy eyes. Just remember I've been sick for the last 3 days. Be kind, be kind...)


3 comments:

Adrienne said...

well... the top shaping is cute. :)

it might be cuter if you made it bigger, but looking at other urchins on ravelry, i'm not sure this pattern really works for anyone but ysolda. :)

Snoop Frog ~~~@ said...

Buggeration... that's so annoying.

I have to agree with MCR, here. It doesn't seem to come together well for a lot of folks. Though you COULD give it to a little kid. They look cute in everything, and have really small heads usually!

Squeedle said...

it doesn't look like you!