Thursday, September 27, 2007

Happy Birthday!!!

I mailed them off on Monday to my SIL:

I'm supposed to do another set by Christmas for my Aunt. I don't know if that's going to happen. Maybe with another pattern-I'm a bit tired of this one.

The yarn is stiff and it tangles easily and is a total bitch to roll into a ball. But it washes up quite nicely and knits up nicely.

She'd better like it!



I've cast on the Tangled Yoke Cardigan with Wool Cotton and I'm loving it! Absolutely loving it!! I can't get enough of that yarn. It's amazing!!!

4 comments:

geekgirl said...

Beeyouteeful!! I'm sure she will love them. XD

Adrienne said...

yay! congrats on finishing! they look awesome. you could do a log cabin style washcloth for your aunt instead, with multiple colors of the euroflax. that'd be cute!

lil purl aka Beth said...

that looks great! i wish i had relatives like you that give me beautiful knitted presents. i can't wait to see your yoke cardigan!

Snoop Frog ~~~@ said...

Oooooh... nice presentation. :0)